(Redirected from Tutorial/Tips)
This article is a stub. You can help us by
General game tips, categorized by mod
- The beginning of Voltz is just like a Vanilla Minecraft world. You will need to punch trees, make basic tools, a weapon, and a shelter.
- Ideally, you should have a good fortification before using resources on machines.
- You should focus on gathering copper, tin, iron, coal, some redstone, and some wool/leather to make your first machines. See Tutorials/Getting_Started_Guide for more details.
- One new item to Voltz that may be very useful is the Paxel - a combination of pickaxe, shovel and axe! (Keep in mind that a Paxel will wear out as fast as a single tool of that type, so you may want to save your resources early on for pickaxes only; ex. a Steel Paxel requires 7 steel while a Steel Pickaxe requires only 3)
- Another useful feature is the addition of Bronze tools. Bronze tools require few resources that can be found early on in the game. It requires 2 Copper Ingots and 1 Tin Ingot to make 1 Bronze Dust, which can then be smelted into a Bronze Ingot. Bronze tools are almost equivalent to Diamond in Vanilla, so you can miss out the Iron Tools step, like so:
Wooden pickaxe -> Stone pickaxe -> Bronze pickaxe.
- Condensed explosives with glass pressure plates make great landmines for defense.
Retrieved from ‘http://www.voltzwiki.com/w/index.php?title=Tutorials/Tips&oldid=5638’