Tutorials/Advanced Defense Tutorial
So you've seen the ICBM defense tutorial, but that stuff is too simple and you want something you don't have to constantly maintain; then you made the right choice by coming here! This will cover how to make an Anti-ballistic Missile system that you only have to maintain by doing one thing: reloading it!
- Start by gathering alt of resources and crafting the following:
- Build some kind of walled compound. It does not have to have any buildings in it, but you will be building a few things in it.
- Place your radar station in the middle of the compound, with redstone leading out from it (going north, south, east and west)
- Place a Launch Panel in front of each redstone wire and set the coordinates about 600 blocks away in the direction each one is facing.
- Add the Launch Panels and Support Frames to the 4 missile launch stations (currently just the launcher panels)
- Load the anti-ballistic missiles into the launch platforms
- Set up the generators and connect them to the launch panels and the radar station
- This is an optional step; make a bunker with metal-reinforced stone ceilings and walls. Put two chests in the bunker; one full of weapons, ammo and food and the other full of milk.
Here's one I made: